Wilbur F. Davidson Home

davidsonhouseCompleted in 1890, this excellent Queen Anne Style house was the residence of Wilbur F. Davidson until his death in 1913. Born in Adrian in 1852, Davidson opened a Port Huron dry goods store in 1882. The next year he installed in the store the first electric light plant in St. Clair County. Much of the rest of his business career was with public and private electrical utilities. Davidson’s daughter lived in the family home until 1951. The building was entered on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.